Get a generator
Beat the power blackout
Get a generator for your home or business to back you up during load shedding.
Minimise the impact of load shedding
Why do I need this?
Generator Finance gives you access to finance to purchase power generators for individual or business use. This finance is designed to help you minimise the impact of load shedding.
What can I do with this?
Generator Finance offers you backup power to keep the wheels of your business running during load shedding.
Getting it made easy
- You need to be an FNB client
- This finance is for both individuals and businesses
- A valid generator quotation from a reputable supplier
- Cash flow forecast for the next 12 months
- Directors' personal balance sheet (to provide proof of ownership)
- Company profile
- Where the security offered is in the form of property, provide a copy of the title deed and latest valuation report
- Certifcate of Incorporation, share certificates, list of directors
- Certified copies of directors' identity documents (Omang for citizens, and passport and permits for non-citizens)
- Marriage certificates
- Proof of physical address
First National Bank of Botswana Limited - Registration number CO.001119.