WesBank Vehicle & Asset Finance
Experts with experience
Our WesBank Segment has a rich heritage, having turned our first-hand experience into expertise.
What this is
Finance a vehicle of your choice
WesBank is represented in all FNB branches country wide and will finance the vehicle of your choice from our approved car dealerships as well as a private-to-private purchase.
What you get
Solutions tailored for you
We provide a full range of financial products and will assist in identifying solutions for your unique circumstances.
In addition, there are numerous benefits, which you will obtain when dealing with WesBank Consumer Segment - These include:
- Deals structured with residual values
- Importation finance
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Shortfall cover
- Extended warranties and maintenance plans
- Personal Debt Protection
All costs are customised to our clients' needs and unique circumstances.
Applying made easy
WesBank Vehicle Finance
- Complete the WesBank application forms
- A minimum of P4 000.00 net income (AFFORDABILITY RATIO 40% OF THE NET)
- Copy of Driver's license (Bank to check original)
- Copy of identity Card/ Omang (Bank official to check original)
- Latest income confirmation (most recent pay slip)
- Passport, work and residence permit for non-citizens
- Letter of introduction (only applicable if there is a WesBank group scheme arrangement).
- A minimum of 3 months bank statement for non-FNB
- Pro-forma invoice or quotation
- Confirmation of marital status
- Proof of Residence
First National Bank of Botswana Limited - Registration number CO 91/329